Irritated.

Hello guys. Just a short post for today. Its been forever.. I havent updated anything here. As you know, life's kinda hectic these days so yeah. How are you? Life has fucked my world up for real. & yeah, nothing sucks more than losing your own bestfriend. Guess I'm gonna skip this part, it makes me sick to my stomach thinking about this. Whatever now. I had much fun a few days ago with daddy & brother. Yknow what? No? Ok. Currently listening to Yesterday by The Beatles. Such a tedious day *sigh. Im all alone at home missing my girls so much. I cant bear this anymore seriously, I just wanna drop this dead weight. What the actual fuck man everything seems so fucked up of late. I've neglected this horrible blog & yeah no one cares. I'm depressed like a frog, so many things to do. These works nowadays are never ending. & theres one guy, he's showing up online but he's been idle for so long.. Can I die? What a terrible life man. I wish I could just wake up from this horrible dream. Life is like a vacuum cleaner, it sucks. Au revoirr.


Yours sincerely,
Dina Natasha x

No comments:

Post a Comment